A Personal Note From Princess Imelda


Yes, I know I have been gone awhile from SL. Thank you for your concerns but I am doing ok. My computer that I was able to access every day is now a laptop that runs VISTA and apparently hates SL grrrrr.... It's also not so easy to obtain as often. Also the guest room/extra bedroom I was in has been taken over by "Me Royal Mother In Law" (MRMIL) who I'm positive hails from my fave Queendom to hate y'all know the one.......starts with a P and has 8 letters ending with M heh

MRMIL has suddenly become a huge part of my RL as I am responsible now for taking care of her each day. Lots of things have changed the last few months for me but I am still here and will come to SL as often as I can. My best SL friend Scotti Rhode and of course Kincent Lobo both know how to contact me. As always you can reach me via email imeldawhitfield@gmail.com should you need me. I'm popping into SL to get info as often as I can and keep the blog updated I promise! I miss all of you so keep the choki vault stocked! Until I see you again....

*Huggles n Snuggles*
~Mel~

0 comments: