OK I have been working on getting pics up for us because one of my fave things to do in SL is take photos. So, if you have a photo of ANYONE in our Queendom and would like to share it, please let me know. If you have signed up for a flickr account, (www.flickr.com), you may find all of the photos I have uploaded so far under Queendom of Godiva as well. Here is the direct link http://www.flickr.com/people/queendomofgodiva/ If you would like to add yourself as a contact, that would be GREAT! This isn't a requirement or anything it's just something fun to do.

As a word of caution, I know we are all grown or at least suppose to be but i have to say this. Please do not post any naked pics on the page. I love running around naked as much as anyone but people don't always want to see your business flappin' in the breeze! Anything else tho, funny, silly, or serious most definitely can be posted. If you would rather I do it for you it is fine to send it to me also.

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope you enjoy as this is my first time to do this! Here are some pics that I have been given and some that I have taken myself:






























0 comments: